To enable us to safely return to work and carry on operating through the pandemic, we have introduced procedures to help us limit the potential spread of COVID19 and protect our employees and customers. We will continue to do all we can to ensure safe working practice and are constantly reviewing UK Government advice and guidelines.
Safety measures in place
- Social distancing measures (2m) are in place across the workshops and offices, with all staff communicated to on a regular basis with up-to-date government guidance and advice.
- PPE provided. Masks, gloves and hand sanitiser provided to all employees to control possible spread.
- All employees must sanitise hands before entering workshops and office spaces. Regular hand washing and sanitising is also encouraged.
- Employees that report possible symptoms, required to self-isolate for a minimum of 7 days (dependent on circumstances). We also request that they get tested prior to returning to work.
- Control of airflow within offices, ensuring windows are open where required and workshop doors fully open.
If you have any questions in regards to our safety measures, get in touch.
In the meantime – Stay safe.